International Conference on Emerging Trends in Global Management Practices – An Interdisciplinary Approach
7th and 8th March, 2014
Research papers/articles are invited on the following subthemes & combinations of the same:
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Family Enterprises
Operations Research (OR), Statistics & Information Technology (IT)
- Stochastic Modelling in Management
- Manufacturing Networks and Supply Chains
- Management of Computing and Information Resources
- Financial Econometrics
- Econometrics and Statistics
- Impact of laws on the Economy
- Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth
- Economic Systems
- Urban, Rural, and Regional Economics
- Applied Information Economics (AIE)
- Global Economic Independence
- Human-Environment Relationship
- Environmental Governance
- Environmental Sociology
- Environment Management
- Health and Safety Management
The last date for submission of abstract is 30th October, 2013
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Conference Souvenir.
- Papers presented at the conference will be published in the e-Proceedings of the conference.
- A few of the best papers will be published in the next issue of our Journal.
- Cash prizes of Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand) will be given to the best paper presenters of each technical session.
For further details, please refer to the conference brochure below: